About

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The most brilliant clothing invention...EVER

NASA may have designed this tank it's so brilliant
Ok, am I the last person to know about this?

Today when I went to meet another lovely mama for lunch at Sherway Gardents, I decided to take a little stroll through Aritzia.

Next thing you know, I'm trying on pants (whatever, it happens). And a ridiculously stylish young sales girl brings me a silk tank to try on with said pants -- you know, that Aritzia-silk that is *so compatible with infants and toddlers? Yeaah... anyway, I had to try it on because super stylish sales girl thought it would look brilliant with the pants. And I want super stylish sales girl to think I'm super stylish too.

Then as I'm standing in the mirror, holding everything in as much as I can as one usually does in front of a full length mirror, she starts fiddling with my bra strap and the tank. Awkward moment ensues until she declares "Oh, this tank has hidden loops that hold your bra straps in place."

DID YOU READ THAT PEOPLE?!

The most annoying clothing problem ever (apart from the button down shirt gap) solved! Just like that.

Check out the T. Babaton Silk Tank for $85 in all sorts of gorgeous fall colours.

Do you see her bra strap? I didn't think so

No comments:

Post a Comment