About

Monday, August 27, 2012

Downtown Baby

It's ok to buy this even if your baby has never been to T-B Park

While the National Post may have beat me to it, it's still worth bringing your attention to the must-have baby fashion item of the season before they're gone...ok, there's no such thing as a "must-have" baby fashion item (well, other than like onesies and stretchy leggings), but these are super cute and you should get one for the baby or toddler in your life.

Side note: I want you to know that keep starting blog-posts on important topics like motherhood and work and what I'm going to tell Isla about people like Todd Akin but truth is, I'm not a very good writer and have pretty much decided to leave it to folks like Nadine Silverthorne and Adina Goldman to  handle such topics as they do (read: Nadine and Adina, please write a story on how to talk to Isla about people like Todd Akin)

I'm a BIG fan of all things of the Toronto children's line, Mini Mioche and they do it again with their hipster baby and toddler statement shirts and bundler (and also be happy that you, like me, just learned a new fun term, bundler). Get 'em while you can!

Isla was "technically" from Parkdale, if you know what I mean



1 comment:

  1. LOL! Love the shirts. Now, how to write about Todd Akin and where? Also, Jezebel's take was so perfect, but admittedly not for kids. At what age do you talk to your daughter about rape? Gah! I'm so going to have to have that conversation, aren't I?

    ReplyDelete