About

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Strong Canadian Dollar + 40% off at Neiman Marcus = Practically Free



Ok you only have like 7 1/2 hours left! I just got an email from Neiman Marcus (yeah, they totally email me personally... I have spent *that much over the years) that they are having a surprise one-day sale online for most of their online items and most items are either 30 or 40% off.

So lemme clarify, this still doesn't mean I can afford this on my E.I. budget. Like, at all. But there are some of you out there DMs or more likely the working friends of DM who'd totally wanna know about this sale so hence the posting.

And, dear hubby, who reads this from time to time, it's really not too early to think about Christmas.

:)

In case you didn't know already, Neiman Marcus ships to Canada. I've done it before and my item was here in a couple of days and really, the taxes/duty are not too bad.

Ok, I'm over-justifying. It's all still too expensive (like 40% off the above featured Marc by Marc Jacobs coat at regular $658 is still waaaay too expensive but 40% (Joe Fresh, you've ruined me for designer duds!) off the cute little $78 tee under the jacket, totally doable) but it's still a good sale y'all! If you are in the market, or just wanna dream, http://www.neimanmarcus.com/common/store/catalog/templates/EventDesignerIndexE.jhtml?eId=e300001&ncx=n&uEm=christina.litz@telus.com&ecid=NMEC111109FirstDay

No comments:

Post a Comment