About

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The shirt so nice, she bought it twice...and other amazing deals today

IMG00156-20120110-1904.jpg
Sparkly & Stripy
...and just as quickly as he succumbed to croup, Archer has made a miraculous recovery.  It goes to show you that in all things kids, there's no point in getting overly stressed or upset because it always gets better just when you think it won't.


And so, to celebrate, I went to Dufferin Mall and finally did my grocery shopping.

Hey, what were you expecting? These are the things that make me happy (when I can't up and go to a tropical island or realistically book a 40th birthday trip to Coachella - side note, have you seen the line-up this year?? Crazy good).

I love me a good deal too.
You know what else makes me happy? A good deal. I started off my good deal day by purchasing what is seemingly the BEST GROUPON DEAL EVER.... Seriously. I almost don't believe it but this morning I bought 40 Blow Outs at Doll Bar on Queen for $99. That's like $2.25 a blow dry. I go for my first tomorrow and I'm half expecting that when I show up they're going to hand me the blow dryer and tell me to do my own hair but if they even do my hair half decently, count me pretty much the happiest girl in the world.

I am a shallow shallow woman. I acknowledge that.

Second best deal? These 2 sparkly stripy shirts from Walmart for $5 each. I am a sucker for all things stripy. It makes me feel a little like my ultimate style hero Jenna Lyons. Because, she'd totally shop at Walmart, right?1?

Anyone?

And m final great deal? My groceries. A week + worth, with diapers, mostly organic produce, all for $115. Yay me.

A good day. Hope you had one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment