About

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Downtown Mama & Archer in the 'Peg


Ok, I swore I'd never call Winnipeg the 'Peg. People from Winnipeg actually never call it that. Only annoying Torontonians. But it made for a better title so there you go.


Anyway, just a heads up that we're going to be mostly offline while we visit the family but we'll still post our weekly menu on Sunday and when I'm back after the 15th, I'll have some stories/tips about travelling, skyping with Dad, our baby shower and great deals spotted while out and about.


I reserve the right to spontaneously post at any given moment so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I prefer Dill Pickle ... or anything from a box of Old Dutch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't forget to post on the advantages of "showering" with the parentoids.

    ReplyDelete