About

Thursday, October 8, 2009

In between all your Turkey stuffing...


Short post today since the family festivities of the long weekend have already begun but wanted to share that all those Gap companies (Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy) are all having some pretty darn good sales this weekend.


30% at the Gap with a coupon that you can get if you're on their mailing list. BR has their version of the scratch and save sale - buy something, and at the counter get a surprise discount. And Old Navy has a bunch of items on sale for just $15. If you're not on their mailing lists, ask around and someone will be able to forward the emails.


I'd head to the Gap if I were you... they've been spot on this season and with the 30% discount, it's a pretty darn good deal. I have my eye on these khakis and love the way they've styled them in the picture here... plus I'll need the extra give in these baggy pants for all of the food I'm about to start consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment