About

Thursday, September 10, 2009

And on a positive note...


Just finished watching the second episode of the new fall show, Glee and I can officially say I love it. Funny, smart and it's ermmm... basically a musical. But, like, in a cool way... Glee club does Kanye and Salt n' Pepper and Rihanna. Love it although it's weird - there are 3.... count 'em 3....actors from Heroes. What's with that?

Anyway, more fall show recommendations (or not) as they come out... 

Oh, also, my mom, who just caught up with some past postings, corrected a *very important fact for me from my Williams Sonoma posting a couple postings back... my grandma - the one who is still a wicked cook and oh, did I mention, makes the best perogies ever - is 97. Not 92. 

And at that age, it's definitely worth correcting.

No comments:

Post a Comment