About

Monday, July 6, 2009

Archer and I won't be going to the Michael Jackson Memorial tomorrow...

... although if you lived in L.A. it technically is free so that would be cool.

Instead, we will check out a few gyms in the hood so I can start sort of thinking of working out. Thinking of checking out Good Life at Liberty Village (they seem to say they have childcare on site so we'll see), YMCA West (also boasts about childcare), 99 Sudbury (close to us and all things cool in the west end of Toronto so it might actually feel like I'm going out when I'm working out... maybe not a good thing - we'll see), and my husband just told me about McCormick Arena which has apparently a gym with a drop-in rate of $3... I'm suspicious but I'll let you know.

Hope you all get some sleep tonight (including you, lovely Archer)!

No comments:

Post a Comment