About

Friday, July 10, 2009

Zellers channels A.P.C.


So, this isn't the most nursing-friendly dress a gal could pick unless you don't mind hiking up your dress in public for everyone... *but the deal on this one was soooo good and the dress was sooo cute, I couldn't resist. And every downtown mama needs some in-between nursing garbs that still hides all of our post-pregnancy sins and this dress is perfect for that.

And have I mentioned that the dress was $14.97 at Zellers? Yes, you read that, $14.97.

Some may say this dress looks like a sack but I think it's very French. It is actually not dissimilar to dresses from the French line A.P.C. - check out this dress from their Summer 2009 line:

http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,212.html?type=0&look=27&piece=4&prevpiece=4%2C234&nextpiece=4%2C230

And yes, this A.P.C. dress is on sale right now too but it's not $14.97. I wish I could figure out how to link to the pic of the dress on the model because it shows you how you could style the Zellers dress to make it even more cool (like is that a diaper bag she's carrying? it could be). Try to find it (btw, I tried to take a picture of myself in the Zellers dress which was pretty funny and decided that it created a significant disadvantage for the Zellers dress as against the very pretty A.P.C. model...I know, it's hard to believe...).

No comments:

Post a Comment